Skip to content
Click to Call
VNG Insurance Agency

1230 N Main Ave
Ste 3
Scranton, PA 18508

Get Directions

Recreational Insurance in Pennsylvania

In the state of Pennsylvania, you need only take out a specific insurance policy for a recreational vehicle if you plan to operate it outside of your property. You are required to get recreational insurance for campers and other RV units. It would be best to insure Go Carts, snowmobiles, water boats, and jet skis.

If you own any such vehicles, you should not risk being fined for not having coverage on them. You also want coverage to protect yourself financially in the event of an accident. You may be licensed to operate your recreational vehicle and have considerable experience in using it. However, a crash is always possible.

In addition to accidents, most recreational vehicle insurance plans cover vandalism, theft, and damage caused by falling objects. You can also get coverage for bodily injury, damage to another person’s property, and medical payments for yourself and other injured parties.

It is not helpful to brush off recreational insurance because you do not understand how it works. It is better to speak to an insurance representative who can talk you through the details and then offer you policy options that best suit your circumstances.

At VNG Insurance in Scranton, PA, we believe in giving customers the power to make the best decisions for themselves. You are the best judge of what you need and what you don’t need in an insurance policy. Recreational insurance is one of our specialized products, so you will need to come into the office and speak with one of our insurance representatives to select a policy.

It would be best if you did not risk operating your vehicle without coverage for any amount of time. If you already have insurance on your recreational vehicle, and it is set to expire, we can help you transition to the new one that you select from us.

Get a great deal on recreational insurance by coming in to speak to us at our Scranton, PA office or call us to speak with an agent.

Request a Quote

Servicing States

Our Partners