top of page
Auto Insurance

The insurance protection you need when you’re on the move 

right here in Scranton PA!

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, van or other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle.

  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your toys.


  • Classic Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well.

  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Home insurance for your home-on-the-road.

  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship.

Mistakes happen! 

As a company, we understand this. Which is why we represent companies who work with those who have:


  • Suspended License

  • Foreign / International License

  • Accidents


  • Tickets

  • Less than perfect Credit

  • Many More

What happens if I don't have insurance?
  • Drivers must purchase and maintain car insurance in order to legally drive in Pennsylvania. Under Pennsylvania law, this is called maintaining “financial responsibility” on your vehicles.

  • A lapse in insurance coverage may result in the suspension of your vehicle registration privilege for three months, unless the lapse of insurance was for a period of less than 31 days and the owner or registrant proves to the Department of Transportation (PennDOT) that the vehicle was not operated during this short lapse in coverage.



  • If you are stopped for a moving violation or it is determined that you are operating your vehicle without insurance, you could face the following penalties and expenses:

• A minimum of $300 fine for driving uninsured

• A three-month suspension of your vehicle registration

• A three-month suspension of your driver’s license

• Restoration fees to restore your vehicle registration

• Restoration fees to restore your driver’s license

• Vehicle impoundment

In addition, your vehicle may not be driven by anyone while the registration is suspended.

Minimum Coverage

What is the minimum required insurance coverage needed to own and operate a vehicle in Pennsylvania? The minimum required coverages in Pennsylvania are:

•   Medical Benefits — This pays medical bills for you and others covered on your policy regardless of fault. The minimum limit is $5,000 of coverage. Higher limits are available.

•   Bodily Injury Liability — If you injure someone in a car accident, this coverage pays their medical and rehabilitation expenses and any damages for which you are found liable. The minimum limit is $15,000/ $30,000. The $15,000 pays for injuries to one person, while the $30,000 represents the total available for one accident.

•   Property Damage Liability — If you damage someone’s property in an accident and you are at fault, this coverage pays for it. The minimum limit is $5,000 of coverage. Some companies offer a single limit of $35,000, which meets the bodily injury liability and property damage liability minimum requirements.

bottom of page