top of page
Dwelling Insurance

Homeowner’s coverage doesn’t have to be difficult to understand. A basic Homeowners Insurance Policy will cover the following:

  •  The structure of your home

  •  Replacement costs

  •  Personal possessions (up to a set limit)

  • Living expenses in case of a disaster

  • Liability


You can also add supplemental policies such as:

  •  Valuable Articles/Floater policies

         (i.e. Jewelry Insurance)

  •  Flood policies

Manufactured Home

Manufactured homes including modular, single-wide and multi-sectional mobile homes, any value, new or several years old, seasonal or vacant, located in a park or on private property.

Rental Mobile Home

For manufactured, mobile and modular homes, park models and permanently sited travel trailers that are rented to others for habitational use.

Specialty Dwelling

Our Dwelling Fire and Specialty Homeowners programs are a solution for landlord, vacant, vacation rental, seasonal and primary homes. We offer Renters insurance for tenants of site-built homes, condominiums or apartments, and Condominium insurance for owner-occupied, landlord and vacant condos. Our broad underwriting accepts a wide range of customers, from customers or homes that may not qualify with other carriers all the way up to standard and preferred.

Flood Insurance

Did you know that most residential and commercial insurance policies don’t cover flooding, which is the number one natural disaster in America? In fact, over the course of a 30-year loan, a home located in a high-risk flood zone is four times more likely to be flooded than damaged by fire.
And, make no mistake – your clients don’t need to live near water to be at risk! Anywhere it can rain, it can flood. Twenty-five to 30 percent of Flood claims are paid in low to moderate risk areas. Lenders require Flood insurance in high-risk flood zones, but Flood insurance is optional though advisable everywhere else.

bottom of page